Re: design update

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 10:39:19PM -0600, Ryan Pavlik wrote:

> On another subject, I would like to point out that:
> 1) My design is now doctyped as XHTML 1.0 Transitional at least (I
> haven't the nerve right now to try it at Strict right now...)

Urk!
You're working on a distinct design ??
Wooooaahh there a second.  We have such a paucity of resources and
the website is in such a mouldy state that the notion of wasting a
good fraction of the newly found talent makes my stomach churn.

> I have resumed design work (and polished up the design quite a bit), and
> have filled out content as much as I know (save for the FAQ, which I
> just haven't had time to finish yet.).

We need to get you folk working on the same site immediately if not
sooner.  More importantly both of you need to be crystal clear that
we very much appreciate your efforts and would like you to continue
working on things no matter which approach is chosen.

Charles your layout looks pretty sweet.
Ryan I have not seen your design recently but the notion of having
some content sounds really good.

Could both of you post links to your proposals and some quick point
form notes of why you think it rocks.  I'll bounce them off some web
people as judges and post the result.

Sound reasonable ?