Re: RFP: CompoundStorage document

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 04:21, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> > I'm also working on some libgnomeoffice stuff (moving the plugin system
> > from Gnumeric to that lib), and I've got several things to check into
> > CVS. I've used libgnomeoffice as the name of the module, so, if Jody
> > agrees, I'll create that module in CVS and will check in what I've got
> > so far.
> Great work, your stuff 'gnome-office' is a great start.  When its
> ready we can start to port gnumeric onto it to validate things.

as you can see from the sources in CVS, it is missing the FileOpener and
FileSaver services, which would be needed to start porting Gnumeric to
this plugin system. This is on purpose, since I think we'll need your
libole replacement for these services.

Also, I've removed the PluginLoader service, since I don't think this is
necessary, and I've added a PluginLoader class which is the one to be
used by GO apps to load the different plugins.

cheers