Re: Bonobo - storage formats ...

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Daniel Veillard wrote:

> > PS. can we stop cross posting to foundation-list ?
>
>   Sure, it's replacing gnome-hacker as the right place to ramble and
> start interesting discussion from flames :-)

I hope that as we work out how to Bonobo-ize Components we can use this
list to discuss embedding other apps in each other and to provide cross
fertilization between projects without everyone having to be on every
project mailing list.

Maybe we should announce new features of each app on this list as they go
into CVS.

Cheers

Martin