Re: Libgnome Gstreamer

On 4/17/06, Evan Briones <develop evanbriones com> wrote:

> I've been working on replacing esound with gstreamer. I have gstreamer
> currently working. Any how someone suggested I post to this list.

I would be interested in seeing your code.  I have been working on
extending the gnome_sound API to maintain backwards compatiblity and
patching programs to not depend on esd library while allowing the
implementation to be replaced.

Did you implement sound caching?  How do you get the sound event API to work?

 - Ian