GNOME-media 2.9.1

Hi all,

A new development snapshot of GNOME media is available on the usual
location: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-media/2.9/ (and
mirrors). This new release includes a rewrite of GNOME volume control
and also adds IPv6 support to CDDB. Later during the 2.9 series, I hope
to replace GNOME-CD as well. We'll see how that goes.

Please test, report bugs and do a big chearing for all the contributors
that I didn't mention here. See the ChangeLog on
http://planet.gnome.org/news/ if you want to look at that. :).

Ronald
--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>