Re: First release of MAS available

Hi Guenter,
Well I guess you will get some insight into how MAS works making the
xine plugin. I hope you are willing to send out a mail to this list with
your viewpoints on MAS. I remember you saying in an earlier mail that
you thought it did seem a bit over-engineered at first sight.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>