More information on MAS

Mike Andrews posted this to Slashdot with some information about the
rationale behind MAS.
http://developers.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=52708&cid=5220114

They haven't managed to fix their webpage yet with the 'only works on
high resoltions that I mailed Mike about, but I guess you can't win em
all ;)

Christian

Also as a sidenote, Zeeshan Ali has already begun working on a set of
MAS source and sinks for GStreamer, the first code for this is already
checked into the head branch, but if I understood Zeeshan correctly he
needs some more info from Mike to make it work right.

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>