Helix Player virtual team meeting

Hi folks,

We at the Helix Community Player Project are having a virtual team meeting December 9th (tomorrow) at 5 PM PST (9 AM GMT) regarding the new gtk-based Helix Player.

Complete meeting details are available at: https://player.helixcommunity.org/servlets/NewsItemView?newsItemID=170

Please RSVP to meetings player helixcommunity org with "DecMeeting" in the subject line (without the quotes) for the details on how to join if you're interested. People will also be taking notes from the meeting on IRC on irc.helixcommunity.org, channel #player.

We also have some cool Helix starter kits available, which include a free T-shirt. You can find information on how to send us your mailing address and t-shirt size on the meeting details page, https://player.helixcommunity.org/servlets/NewsItemView?newsItemID=170

We're hoping to hear suggestions on how we can make the player a better open-source project, and get some feedback on the progress we've made so far.

Hope to see you at the meeting tomorrow!

--
Ryan Gammon
rgammon real com