Re: change tooltip for gnome-cd?

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 03:23, Manuel Clos wrote:
> gnome-cd is in the gnome-media tarball, but if you want to change the cd
> player applet, you must look for the cdplayer applet in the
> gnome-applets package.
>
> Get the source, grep it, send a patch.

It's probably best to put the patch in bugzilla (bugzilla.gnome.org)
because the UI is pretty frozen right now (too frozen for
enhancements).  Sounds like a nice feature in 2.6 though!  Perhaps (if
you get adventurous) a dialog with what you want to see?  I could see
different people thinking about this differently and it wouldn't be
complex to add this setting.

		--Ted