Re: nautilus-media 0.0.3

hi thomas,

> Got time to stabilize some more of the nautilus view.  I installed the rpm
> on a clean machine (together with gstreamer 0.4.2 rpms), and it Just
> Worked, and hasn't crashed since, so I'm taking this as a good sign ;)

...I wanted to hack something like this based on the xine engine for a
long time now (maybe to be included with gnome-xine) - do you know a
good tutorial or some other documentation on how to implement nautilus
plugins (or whetever these things are called) ?

thanks,

   guenter

--
Faith, n:
        That quality which enables us to believe what we know to be