Re: esound and gnome/sawfish

I stumbled across something else today.. I believe it's related

# sawfish-capplet --sawfish-group=workspace

GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.
oup=workspace

GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.

Does this bring up any ideas?  Thanks!