[gnome-mud] The directions patch

Hi all,

Regarding the directions patch, I remember I submitted it to the mailing
list under an erroneous topic (sorry :) ), but anyway, it did not use
the profile system. Maybe If you want, I can take a look at how the
profiles work and try to develop on that a little... I'd try to fix the
directions patch first (it made a global change) and then see if I can
fix those inheritance issues.. I'll see what can I do this weekend.

Quim.

-   Jo tamb vull una Europa lliure de patents de programari    -
  EuropeSwPAtentFree - http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es
  http://patents.caliu.info