Re: gnome-terminal and default character encoding

El martes 23 de diciembre a las 11:21, Derick Rethans escribió:

>I've been trying for some time now to change the default character
>encoding from "Current Locale (ANSI_X3.4_1968)" to the more useful
>"Western (Iso-8859-15)". Selecting them from the menu through
>Terminal->Character Coding works fine, but it's getting annoying of
>having to do this every time. Anybody has a clue on how to fix this?

	Some friend of mine came along with the same problem once. Check
that you:

	a) Have your locales set to the locale you really want to use
(in my case, es_ES euro, for instance).

	b) You select your language in gdm splash screen (supposing
you're using gdm).

	That's all I can think of for now.

	Regards.

--