Re: Autostart on booting....

Michael,
There is an even easier way to add a program to start when GNOME starts
than editing the .xinit file. In the GNOME Menu, go to Settings -->
Session --> Startup Programs. Here you can add programs to start when
Gnome does, and give them a priority as to when they should start during
Gnome initialization.

Have a good day,
Garrett