Re: copy

onsager libero it wrote:
Hi,
I think that all of you know linux better than me
and I try to ask you a little question.
In order to copy (and to transfer from a computer to another)
a CD, it is possible to:

-insert the CD in the driver
-"read" and copy all the songs LIKE IF THEY WERE FILES
-finally copy the "files" on another CD, or send them to another computer I tried to do this starting with the trivial command "mount /mnt/cdrom/"
treating the music CD like an usual CD, but it did not work.
I hope you can give me some useful suggestion,

If you want a graphic interface try Gnome CD Master ( http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/gcdmaster/ ). I assume you have your devices correctly working.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)