Re: URL handling broken?

Whoops.

That was meant for the Balsa mailing list, not the GNOME one...

However, this may actually be a gnome-lib problem, so perhaps someone on
this list knows more about it? What happens is that Balsa under certain
conditions - I don't know exactly what they are, but threaded execution has
something to do with it - will hang in gnome_execute_shell(). This function
is called directly with the GNOME URL handler ('galeon %s' in my case) as
argument when displaying HTML content (if in-line display is not enabled),
and via gnome_url_show when selecting a link. The function will start a new
process, but it appears to do nothing. Execution continues when it's
killed, though.