Re: gtkhtml

On 29 Jun 2000 11:07:00 -0400, Miguel de Icaza said:

>  This statement is false.
>
>  A lot of the work going in there is rendering related.	Read the
>  ChangeLog.
>
>  Miguel.

I do read the ChangeLog.  pretty much every day.  And I see a lot of
keybindings, editing, gconf, bonobo related stuff.  And I run testgtkhtml
against a few test pages that haven't rendered properly for the last 6
months (and that I pointed out to Ettore) such as
http://www.gtk.org/tutorial  And, well, the same bugs I pointed out 6
months ago are still there.

Saying that NO rendering changes have gone in in the last 6 months is a
bit overkill, I will admit, but the fact is, the MAJORITY of the work
that has gone on in the last 6 months is NOT rendering related.

-CZ
Steve Kordik					      stevek@voila.net
System Administrator				      Tel 212.332.5045
VOILA - France Telecom North America		      Fax 212.332.2362
1270 Avenue of the Americas			New York, NY 10020 USA
Customized Search Engines for your web site at: http://voilasearch.com