Re: Forget that nonsense altogether!

>Talking is no use. I don't like the new design but I have no
>replacement so I shut up. If you are not happy, make a new design
>and mail the list.

I agree whith you, I liked the old design, it gave a sense of unicness (is
that the word ?), to the gnome page, this new design makes the page look
like a lot of pages I've seen before somewhere else, but we have to
understand that there was someone who took on his own being in charge of
updating the gnome web site, and we have to thank him for it, he gave part
of his free time to do it and if someone else wants to criticize his work,
the only polite way is to offer something better.