Re: gtkhtml

Ah. Well, gtkhtml guys. Please stand up. This has turned to "the
betterment of code" to political reasons. Could you guys address this
situation? Would it be posible to make the gnome dependencies in its own
gtkhtml extention lib? then gtkhtml would live up to its name, provent
duplication of work, and still support everything you need it to (bonobo
and gnome printing).