How to copy and paste a "window".

Hello, Forum :

    I'd like to explain to my local linux forum how to copy a "window" and
then to paste it in a StarOffice 5.1 (Linux Mandrake 7.0-2; Based on Red Hat
distro-) HTML document.

    After, I hope to publish some very useful (graphic documented)
information in HTML format, combinig the screens and text. So, as you can
guess, is a very critical point to me.

    The page (very recent) is weekly updated with new tutorials,
translations, reports, notes, opinions ... is oriented to the young people
(schools ...).

    I was looking for that, but I had no luck !

    Thanks / Grącies.

Marcel Sierra i Alegret
des de Barcelona

P.D.:
    [Thanks to Sourav Mandal, MIT, for the previous answer.. I am Physics
student in Barcelona]

Cavall_forT Linux. Linux Catalą.
Amb la nostra llengua es pot explicar qualsevol cosa.

http://perso.wanadoo.es/cavall_fort/index.htm