Re: Toggle iconify state on click on task name in panel's task list?

Hi!

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Cory Lueninghoener wrote:

> Mine seems to do this.  Version 1.2.1 I believe.  I have
> focus-follows-mouse turned on, so I have to click it once to activate the
> window and another time to do the actual iconification, but it works fine
> nonetheless.  What version are you using?

Hey, you're right, if I configure Sawfish for focus-follows-mouse it
works the way you describe.

However, if I configure for click-to-focus then the feature goes away
and to make it work I have to:

1) Right click on the task.
2) When the pop-up menu shows I click somewhere else so the menu goes
away. Doing this causes the task rectangle in the task list to get
"unpressed" or "deselected" or "not highlighted" (don't know how this is
really called :-)
3) Now I can doble-click on the task and the window gets minimized.

I believe this is a bug, probably in tasklist_applet. Comments?

I am running a 100% up to date Debian system + Gnome Helix (I updated
it with apt-get a few minutes ago, so I am sure I have the latest
versions of all the packages involved - go Debian!!! :-)

Cheers,

Eloy.-