Re: I hate the slogan "computing made easy"

On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 10:58:45AM -0400, David F. Newman wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Cory Watson wrote:

> > >If anybody is open to suggestions, a better slogan might be "Gnome: A
> > >consistent, workable, open, and free framework for the GNU/Linux
> > >desktop"

> > How about we just put it in hex?

> How about:

> GNOME: Way better than MS Windows.

No, it's not. There is not way gnome is even as stable as the windows
gui.

How about, "GNOME, better than a kick in the teeth"

"GNOME, it's free, quit moaning"

"GNOME, it's in the source, fix it yourself"

<g>

--
(o_   | Toby Jaffey : www.nott.ac.uk/~psystrj/
//\   | Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?