RE: What starts the window manager?

Hy Richard

sorry for misunderstanding i forgot, the WM by default is Enlightenment,
however sawfish seems to be another good choice and most of the people i know
use sawfish, if u are missing them u'll need to install those packages again,
this will fix the error even they did got intalled but got corrupted

Later