Re: shell programming made easy

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Derek Simkowiak wrote:

> -> You wouldn't happen to be a former Mac user would you?  This sounds a lot
> -> like AppleScript's script recording feature!  ;-)
>
> 	I liked the keyboard- (and mouse-) capture of the "Windows
> Recorder" in MS Windows 3.1.  It made it very easy to create macros in
> whatever application you wanted, regardless of the macro features of
> the particular application.
>
> 	For some reason it disappeared in Win95...

Off topic, but it still works under Win95/98...just grab the executable from a
Win3.1 machine.  And yes, it was a great feature/ :)

Marcus Brubaker
jghrfa@home.com

- Kill FBI CIA NSA IRS ATF BATF DOD Militia gun weapon manifesto terrorism    -
- bomb Special Forces SOF Delta Force Constitution Mossad NASA MI5 Revolution -
- Terrorist President Congress White House                                    -

It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an
exceptionally good liar. -Jerome K. Jerome