Re: gimp segfaults !

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 10:20:50AM +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:

> Gimp is unusable now - since the last helix update. I create a new blank
> page (white bg), load a png, copy the png and paste it to the page - kaboom
> !

	just an idea... has your gimp beeen an "old friend" :)
still compiled against some different version of glib/gtk ...?
..and perhaps de-installed these in the process of installing the new
packs ?

My advice would be to get yourself a (the) new gimp and compile it within
you now-existing system.

			drift