Réf. : New nautilus screenshots @ eazel

After this announce, many comments whare post on GNotice saying that the icons
of those screenshots where horrible and nautilus looks different from other
Gnome applications. I want just to add that the screenshots where made using
the Eazel icon theme of Nautilus but you can also use standard Gnome icons
(those made by Tigert and co) in Nautilus.
Here are some others screenshots :
http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz/linux/nautilus/nautilus.htm

I think Nautilus will be very cool and i particularly appreciate the RPM view
and the Music view.

Jean-Michel

email: jmardantz@ifrance.com
page personnelle: http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz
(Screenshots of Evolution and Nautilus and RPMS packages)

jgs%plurimarketing.pt@Internet
08/06/2000 13:50
Pour:	gnome-list%gnome.org@Internet
cc:	 (ccc: Jean-Michel ARDANTZ/SERNIT/F-T)
Objet:	New nautilus screenshots @ eazel

I noticed that there are new nautilus screenshots at the eazel site.

Check 'em out:

http://nautilus.eazel.com/screenshots/jun-07-2000/