Re: Re: First Time Applet Developer In Distress

On 06 Jun 2000, Andreas Buesching wrote:
> Herman Roozenbeek <hermanr@mailroom.com> wrote:
> > I guess the first "/" in
> > gnome_config_set_string("/sqlwork_applet/databaseid", dbid);
> > is too much!?
>
> The '/' is okay, but it specifies the file to use for the
> configration. The exact definition od this string is as follows:
>
> / <configfile-name> / <Group> / <Key>
>
> with 'gnome_config_push_prefix' you can specify the path to your
> configfile, for example:
>
> gnome_config_push_prefix(APPLET_WIDGET(applet)->privcfgpath)

Of course, that is obvious. But I took a look at the code Matthew had
written and he already had the gnome_config_push_prefix() stuff, so there
should be only <Group> and <Key> in the gnome_config_set_string(). And then
it should NOT start with a "/". Right?

Herman