From: lebarre@us.ibm.com [mailto:lebarre@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 3:04 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Smallpanel icons

OK, I've searched everywhere I could think of, asked around, and I still
can't find the answer to this.

I have seen screen shots of Gnome desktops with small icons in the panel.
But I have not found how to configure the panel to use the smaller size
icons.  Both my laptop display, as well as my monitor at home, are 800x600,
and I need to recover all the display space I can.

James E. LaBarre
(914) 784-5653
tieline-863-5653