Re: Changing X login back

See the file '/etc/inittab', where you will see something like:

# Default runlevel. The runlevels used by RHS are:
#   0 - halt (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
#   1 - Single user mode
#   2 - Multiuser, without NFS (The same as 3, if you do not have
networking)
#   3 - Full multiuser mode
#   4 - unused
#   5 - X11
#   6 - reboot (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
#
id:5:initdefault:
   ^
   ^
   ^
change this to a 3

                             - Martin J. Brown, Jr. -
                             - mjbjr@beaudesign.com -

               PGP key id#: E87466BB keyserver: certserver.pgp.com