Seg faulting Help-Browser

First of all, I'd just like to announce that I am a beginner to all this
stuff so, please, be gentle.  :)

It would seem as though all of a sudden the Gnome Help Browser on my
desktop is giving me a 'segmentation fault' error.  I don't think I
changed anything before this happened, and none of the other users on this
computer are experiencing the same problem.  As you can probably imagine,
I need this help browser!!!  I'm not sure what version it is, so if
someone could tell me where to look this up, or if they have a experienced
a similar problem, that would be great.

Cheers,

Dan Siegal