Re: GTK Themes and Font Sizes

I was thinking on this the other day, and the idea I came up with rather
quickly (whilst I was being paid to do something else :) was to have a
simple theme creator tool, something that allows you to choose fonts for
different program areas, sizes, colours, basically the basics :) .. and
from that, you could press a 'Create Theme' button, perhaps along the
way having a preview screen showing actively your changes.. then it
could go ahead and make a simple gtkrc file that you could drop in, or
preferably it could drop in for you..

surely this would be a simple thing to make, being that it would need to
only work with gtkrc files, not with the pixmap engine (which would
require another creator tool altogether, perhaps?) ...

of course, I actually know very little at all about the internals of gtk
themes, so I could be speaking out my arse here :)  but it's worth a
thought anyway..

Matt