few things about gnome-pager

Hi all,

I've been playing with gnome-pager for little bit today, and I noticed that I
can not tell it to display just 3 or whatever number of pagers. The default
seems to be 6, which is more than I need.

Also, there should be a hint associated with the "?" button since ? means help.
Maybe that icon should be change to something else.

Lastly, gnome-pager has a highlighted square on each pager, but sometimes
content of those highlighted cells are in wrong square.
e.g.

  1  2  3

1 @

2

3

with @ being where my apps and are showing up as

  1  2  3

1

2 X

3

with X being hightlighted and also shows as being where
my apps are. Of course, if click on that cell, you'll be in an empty cell.:)

        Regards,
        David