Re: biff utility

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:17:35 CST, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Russell Steinthal wrote:
>>
>> If you're going to be redesigning the mailcheck routines to any
>> degree, can I put in a plug for including support for MH folders?
>> I'm willing to work on the code for it (once I figure out how GTK
>> programming works), but hopefully it will be included in the
design
>> beforehand.

>Don't worry about the Gtk part, this should be a totally separate
aspect,
>maybe even busted out into a CORBA server. The Gtk stuff is already
>written...

Well, unfortunately I'm about as far into the CORBA tutorial as the
GTK one. :)

But since any of this would be post-1.0 anyway, hopefully another
week or so of reading tutorials won't be too much of a delay.  Expect
lots of questions on gnome-devel as I try to work things out, though.

>(BTW you can't be RMS, it will cause confusion. Pick some new
initials.
>:-)

I know, I know...  I used to use just plain old RS, until I got to
Columbia and got an e-mail address with my middle initial in it.  And
only later did I start following the free software world with any
degree of regularity. :(

-Russell
--
Russell Steinthal