Re: [BUGS] e and conf in control center

>From: raster@redhat.com
>On 26 Feb, Paul G Cooper scribbled:
>->  * in gnome-pager a window is minimised/iconised (I can't think of the
>->  right word) the icon in the pager seems to be the orange box with a couple
>->  of quavers on that was an audio icon a few version ago - is this some rpm
>->  legacy? I can't find this icon anywhere?
>
>its compiled intot he pager - it's actually a litle foot in a box.

My, you're *so* unpoetic!

I prefer to think of it as a foot fixed in Amber...  Especially when running it
with the E default theme  ;O)

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk