Re: compiling on libc5 system

I have been working on a slackware system libc5 egcs-1.0.3 for quite some
time with no major problems once getting all the extra packages installed
to complement the gnome distrib.  What specific function can't the dynamic
linker find? What version of gnome?  Are you working out of cvs?  I update
my system exclusively out of cvs.  I'd be happy to help you get your
problems fixed, please send some more info if you'd like.

Steve