Re: Gome-Pilot Project is Dead?

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Szabo, Balazs wrote:

> Hi!
>
>   Can you  tell me  what has  happened with  the gnome-pilot  project? I
> saw  that the  last  changes was  at 1998.  September.  Is this  project
> dead?
>
> dLux
> --
>               God save the screen!

Well, no, Eskil Heyn Olsen has been doing some major work on gnome-pilot.
I was also doing a lot of work, but I started grad school in september and
haven't had any time to do any major work on the project(I was spending
most of my coding time to make gnome usable for me). If you are interested
in contributing though, it would be great :)

Hopefully, I will be able to start doing some major development on
gnome-pilot again after my general exams in May.  I was hoping to get some
more time later in the semester but it doesn't look like that is going to
happen:(

Manish