Re: e-conf not working

Adam Moyes <adam@macfar.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Hey guys,
>
> I've just managed to get 0.99.8 installed and I really like it, but
> I'm having trouble configuring enlightenment. Basicaly it does not show
> up at all in the control center under workspace.
> I can't see anything of use in my .xsession-errors.

I think there were some problems with e-conf in the 0.99.8 release.

For instance you were able to change the enlightenment configuration
but this configuration was not restored after loggin in again. With
newer version of E it did nothing more than dumping core.

This seems to be fixed in the current CVS and since we will make new
tarballs until tomorrow morning (EST) you should probably wait until
these tarballs become available.

--
Martin Baulig - martin@home-of-linux.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org