Re: gmc/libvfs suggestion for removable media

About the only way in which I could see Gnome helping with these issues
is if someone were to write a nifty automount configuration utility for
Gnome.  Actually, this kind of thing could be quite useful, as I have
yet to see a distribution that seemed to use these tools without
hand-tweaking.

--
Jesse D. Sightler

"Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead."
      - Chinese Proverb