Re: has anyone ported gnome to HP-UX?

> Has anyone created any gnome binaries for HP-UX?

I've been working on it on and off but without much success.

> I started porting some of the stuff, however I had some problems with
> unresolved symbols in some shared libraries... in IMlib

Yeah. I think it needs libjpeg and a few other graphical libs that
I didn't feel like hunting down at the time. There doesn't appear
to be a central repository for them, and hunting down the various
versions on the web gets tiresome very quickly.

--
Bruce Ide               greyfox@greyfox.org