Re: short complaint about gnome-terminal

+++ Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 10:59:43PM +0100 +++
Matthias Warkus e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> and BTW, the Help menu is not at the right side of the menu bar (i.e. it's fluhed
> left with the other menus).

Uh oh, wasn't my day. Can you figure I use Gnome since September 1998 and
haven't noticed that the style guide doesn't want the Help menu to be
flushed right?

Just ignore me :)

mawa
--
Q: What did the fish say when he hit a concrete wall?
A: "Dam!"