Re: Correct way to start Gnome?

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 08:40:20AM -0800, Tim Lewis was heard to say:
>   As far as I
> know, there is no way to make it such that either panel or WM close will
> shut down your X session.  This is due to the fact that to bring your X
> session down, you have to close the last process started in your .xinitrc,
> i.e. the last line without an ampersand.  All other process with trailing
> ampersands are started in the background.
>
> I hope I haven't stated the totally obvious.
> Regards,
>
> Tim Lewis

  Actually, I believe that in WindowMaker, selecting "Kill Session..." from
the Exit menu will kill the X server directly.  Please correct me if I'm
wrong.:-)

--
  Daniel Burrows

"When I get a little money, I buy books.  If I have any left over, I buy
 food and water."

  -- methinks that the person who said this was shopping for course textbooks
    at the Brown Bookstore.