Re: libgtop-0.99.2 problems

Michael Hall <mhall@riverside.org> writes:

>   On another note, do you maintain 'gnome-guile' ? I believe I got it
> from your site along with the other 'gtop' stuff at one time. Just
> curious as to if or when it'll be fix, it has been broken for quite
> awhile and doesn't compile completely, fails with 'unresolved symbols'
> on 2-3 gtk+ functions that have been deprecated. It compiles enough to
> provide the needed stuff according to the 'compiling from sources'
> html doc and to just install it anyway. So far that seems to be
> working don't know what I'm missing though by not compiling it fully.

No, I do not maintain gnome-guile. I only made a tarball since parts
of it (the dynlink stuff) is required to build the libgtop documentation.

AFAIK author of gnome-guile is Marius Vollmer (I cc'ed this mail to him),
he can better tell you about the current status of gnome-guile.

--
Martin Baulig - martin@home-of-linux.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org