mini-whises

Mini whises about Gnome:

- There are a clock applet, a mailcheck applet and a
  clock & mailcheck applet, why this last ? (ie. do one thing
  and do it well).

- By default the panel show ... buttons, _IMHO_ they aren't
  necesary because the same menu is displayed by right-clicking,
  they couldn't be deleted in the code thus making the panel
  a _little_ more ligthweigth ?

- The close and exit buttons aren't sexys as other buttons,
  Tuomas can do a better job.

- If gmc =~ mc + tree view on the left + GUI, /someday/ I will
  be able to turn the left side to full listing mode and use
  it like mc ? (because I hate the explorer mimic and love the
  two panel concept).

Best regards,
Sergio Kessler