Panel bug.

When I press the little panel arrow button on the side it wont sit on
the side but rather in the middle of the screen (as the shape of the
little arrow).
When i click it it goes fine.

I'm using the latest gnome-core from CVS.
my previous version was 99.4/99.5 (not sure, i have no idea since i get
them from CVS)
and it was fine.

on the same note. the panel is not sticky.
sometimes it is sticky for awhile and then i swich to another desktop
and it gone.

my screen resolution (if it matters) is 1024x768x16bpp,
and I use enlightenment (latest from CVS).

Is that unusual or just a thing I did wrong?

--

There are no big words, just little people.