RE: More Drag & Drop Functionality

> >Actually yes, and I find them quite useful, although it bugs
> me that the
> >panel doesn't retract after you select the application you want to
> >start.
>
> This could probably be added as an option. George?

As a gnome user, I would just like to add that I would also prefer for
drawers to retract after launching an application. If optional, I would vote
to make retracting the default.

> >Also, it seems that I can't add apps to a new drawer for some
> >reason. I click on the drawer to raise it so I can move the
> app into it,
> >and it just goes right back down.

I also had this problem with drawers up until last night after I updated
gnome-core from CVS (2/9/99).  Only now, the lower-right 25% of the first
tile in a drawer protrudes from the upper left corner of my screen.