gnome-libs

I might be completely wrong but...

I notice that any RPM I make (gtk+ from cvs) or
someone else makes of gtk+ lacks the file
/usr/bin/gtk-config.

I think the absence of this file is what causes
imlib to skip making 'gdk_imlib' when people try
to compile Imlib after installing gtk+ from
RPM (whether they download or make a gtk+ rpm).

My question is, would including the gtk-config
in the spec file clear up some of the questions
about imlib and gnome-libs not compiling?

--
Ryan Johnston - The Banff Centre for The Arts
Unix SysAdmin