ORBit and GLIB_LIBS

Hi all,

Having a problem with configuring ORBit. It keeps telling
me that :

src/orb/Makefile.am:85: variable `GLIB_LIBS' not defined

I got the CVS versions of ORBit (for panel) and glib at the same
time this morning (and last night).  I successfully built
almost all of the Gnome project about 2 weeks ago, and have
verified that my tools are all up to date.

I set my ACLOCAL_FLAGS to look in /opt/gnome/share/aclocal.
I have moved my previous /opt/gnome to /opt/gnome1 so that if
my present build  failed, I could put it back for my wife to use.
Could this be causing a problem?  I have /opt/gnome/lib in my
ld.so.conf and I run ldconfig after installing or moving
shared libs.

One other small thing. I used "cvs -z3 co -rFOR_PANEL ORBit"
several times, but despite the "updating popt" message,
popt wasn't in there. I just check it out separately, so
it wan't a huge problem.

Wade