Re: Contributors should be mentioned in the credits or changelog

> Currently, this is being done by some GNOME core developers, but not
> others.  I always note my contributors in my Credits, and I think it
> would be courteous if GNOME would do the same for us.  Not noting a
> contributor is akin to taking credit for someone else's work.

I am sure that if somebody is not noted in the ChangeLogs is due to a
mistake, as everyone so far keeps acknowledging the contributions
received so far.  If we overlook something, please point this out so
that we can fix it.

best wishes,
Miguel.
--