Re: Skillful and Conspicuous Cow release of GNOME is out.

M> * Gnome core changes:

I didn't see a 0.99.7 gnome-core on ftp.gnome.org when I got a file
listing.  Should I tell my sleepy-time download script to get 0.99.7,
or gnome-core-0.99.5.1.tar.gz (the latest I see under latest)?

Or should I just be patient and get the file list for the sleepy-time
script tomorrow when things have settled down?

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Don't steal... the IRS hates competition!