Re: RPMS??

On  8 Feb, Gleef wrote:

> A third problem is the people with RPM trouble often don't give details.
> A question like "I'm getting dependency errors, help me!" is far less
> likely to get a response than "I'm running a <whatever> system, when I try
> to install the gnome-foo package I get the following errors: .... Am I
> doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the RPM?"

Look back on my posts... I've tried to furnish sufficient information,
and have changed my startup technique for GNOME in order to furnish
better information. I've seen and participated in some beta tests that
had a blank form - at least it tells us what kinds of information you
want and how to format it.

Dale Pontius